Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Water Baby



I know most babies love the water and Francesca is no exception. She has always enjoyed baths, the spa, swimming and even the beach. And for months now she has always tried to drink the water while she swims. The second video is of her in the pool sneaking a drink. The first video is her just talking and being happy.
But lately she has learned in the bath and in her little blow up pool to lay down on her belly and drink the water. This position allows for her to rest her mouth open in the water and allow it to run in. Before she would always bend over and try to suck up water. This usually choked her. Her new method allows for less choking and more drinking.
She also learned to drink out of the hose in her baby pool. I would leave the hose running very slowly to see what she would do. And of course she picks it up, sticks it in her mouth and drinks the water. I guess I can't complain, at least she will drink water.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Precious videos! So glad you updated your blog, I was about to send you a comment when I checked and you updated 3 times... YAY! You go girl. Hope you had a great weekend and have a fabulous birthday weekend!! Wish yall were going to be here, but I understand! :)